Hello and welcome back! Such a big week. Did you all get your free recipe e-book?! 23 pages of goodness delivered straight to your inbox. It’s available for all new subscribes and…oh yeah, it’s free 😉
Last week I also took a little survey on what you all wanted to see on the blog for September. I got quite a few responses which was super useful for this month’s content and has given me so much great inspiration. So let’s get started with the first response: Survey Says…MORE SNACKS
This post will include: 2 air-fried chickpeas, individual berry pies, and potato chips. Each recipe serving is under 150 calories per serving with no yeast, dairy, gluten, or processed sugar – this is by far the healthiest post I’ve ever done I think
Let’s jump in.
- Air Fryer
- 1 can Chickpeas I grabbed a can of the white chickpeas
- 2 tsp. Garlic Granules
- 2 tsp. Onion Flakes
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1.5 tsp. Poppy Seeds
- 2 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- Drain the can of chickpeas in a strainer then place in air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes at 320° F (160°) (this is to dry them out)
- Once dried out, spray with olive oil and place back into air fryer for an additional 10 minutes
- Remove from air fryer and ensure they are finished and crunchy then toss into a small bowl
- Into the bowl, add all the seasonings, and a tsp. of olive oil and mix well. Make sure the chickpeas are covered
- Air Fryer
- 1 can Chickpeas I used white chickpeas
- 2 tsp. Paprika Smoked or Hot preferably
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Mixed Herbs
- Strain chickpeas then add to air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes at 320° F (160° C) (this is to dry them out)
- Open the air fryer and spray with olive oil. Cook for an additional 10 minutes
- Remove from air fryer and add to small bowl
- In the bowl, add all the seasonings and 1 tsp. of Olive Oil. Mix well and ensure the chickpeas are covered in spices
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can place in oven for 320° for 25 minutes, stirring often to make sure they don’t burn!
Next up are these WONDERFUL little berry pies. Again, gluten, yeast, sugar, and dairy-free.
- Muffin Tin
- High-Pressure Blender or Food Processor
- 50 g. Rolled Oats Traditional rolled oats are gluten free
- 30 g. Cashews
- 20 g. Coconut
- 45 g. Medjool Dates
- 200 g. Mixed Berries
- 100 g. Coconut Yogurt Dairy-free
- 20 mL Oat Milk Or any dairy-free milk
- 10 g. Coconut Oil
- 25 g. Cashews
- 50 g. Rolled Oats
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray or line with muffin wrappers
- In the food processor or high-pressure blender, add the rolled oats, coconut, dates, and cashews
- Blend until it starts to come together and then scoop out 1 tbsp. size of the crust into each muffin space. Press down
- Place in freezer to set for 30 minutes
- While the crust is setting, make the berry filling
- Put all the berry filling ingredients: berries, greek yogurt, oats, cashews, coconut oil, oat milk, and rolled oats, into the blender or food processor until well-combined
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer, then pour the berry filling into the 8 spots
- Place back in the freezer to set for an additional 60 minutes
These are best served very chilled. The filling is more like a really thick smoothie, so it does get sticky and does not sit well outside the fridge or freezer.
These are actually my new favourites and I can’t wait to see what kind of alternatives I can come up with in the future. They are very easy to make, they taste pretty sweet despite there being no sugar, and they are just super refreshing – right in time for summer here in Australia.
Last but not least, we have this great coconut yogurt dip.
Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
- 1 c. Coconut Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp. Honey* *Optional
- Add all ingredients into a bowl, mix together with a whisk or fork
- Serve with apple chips, pretzels, sliced apples, etc.
LOOK HOW FLUFFY
This is so yummy and filling – especially with the peanut butter. Usually I make it with vanilla greek yogurt, but to keep it dairy-free using the coconut yogurt is a great replacement.
Okay that’s all for this week! So happy to be back with four new recipes all at once!
Be sure you are subscribed to get your free recipe e-book. It launched this week and includes 15 never-before-seen recipes, a weekly menu template, and macros/calories under each recipe so you can still live your best life AND eat good food.
Next week I am also going to start incorporating a little more of my professional side, complete with weekly lifestyle posts about work, career, working from home, etc. and I can’t wait for you all to read it.